- But Jacob has Stage 4 high-risk neuroblastoma, and doctors told his family in early October he probably only had a month to live.
- So they’ll celebrate Christmas early this year, and Jacob wants people to celebrate with him by sending him cards, his mother, Michelle Simard told CNN.
- Artinyan said the family decided to “fast-forward” Christmas to give Jacob one last celebration.
- But before his improvised Christmas celebration takes place in early November, Jacob asked for cards from anyone around the world who wanted to share his Christmas spirit.
- “We’d like people to live life like a penguin, and by that we mean dive into life, find warmth among friends, stay cool and just give to others,” said Artinyan, referring to Jacob’s favorite penguin poem, “Advice from a Penguin.”
Nine-year-old Jacob Thompson has battled cancer for the past four years of his life. But as doctors believe he has one last month to live, he decided to celebrate Christmas with the world.
Continue reading “9-year-old with cancer wants cards for his last Christmas”