- Former Celtic and Manchester United midfielder Liam Miller has cancer.
- Miller, who won 21 caps for Republic of Ireland between 2004 and 2009, started his career at Celtic before moving to Old Trafford.
- Former Celtic and Aston Villa captain Stiliyan Petrov, who recovered from acute leukaemia, said: “I’m saddened to hear the news about my old team-mate Liam Miller.
- Celtic wrote on their official Twitter account: “The thoughts and prayers of everyone at Celtic Football Club are with Liam Miller and his family at this time.”
- And Manchester United tweeted: “The thoughts of everyone at Manchester United go out to Liam Miller and his loved ones at this difficult time.”
Former Celtic, Manchester United and Hibernian midfielder Liam Miller is having treatment for cancer.
Continue reading “Liam Miller: Ex-Celtic and Man Utd midfielder in cancer fight”