- The office of BGLTQ Student Life at Harvard University has released a guide that says for some people, gender identity can “change from day to day.”
- The school-sponsored flier, which was distributed to students on the elite Ivy League campus, said for some “gender is fluid and changing,” and it “can be affirmed and/or expressed in many ways.”
- On “Fox & Friends Weekend” this morning, conservative millennial blogger Allie Stuckey said Harvard is supposed to be a bastion of intelligent and productive discourse, and this guide stands in direct opposition to that.
- As for the controversy surrounding Ann Coulter’s speech at the University of California-Berkeley, Stuckey said the issue isn’t about the university providing security for a conservative guest speaker, but why they should even have to.
- “The university should be preventing the violence from happening,” Stuckey said.
The office of BGLTQ Student Life at Harvard University has released a guide that says for some people, gender identity can “change from day to day.”
Continue reading “Official Harvard Guide: Gender Can ‘Change From Day to Day’”